Board of Directors
Control of the Chancellor's Ridge Home Owners
Association transferred from the developer to the homeowners in
July 2003 and a Board of Directors was elected. The mission of
the Board is to:
- Enhance and preserve the character and integrity of our
- Increase overall property values of Association members.
- Give a fair hearing to legitimate homeowner issues and make
decisions in the overall best interest of the Association
- Exercise prudent fiscal management.
- Maintain an appropriate level of community services and
preserve Association assets.
- Foster community involvement.
- Conduct business in accordance with the Homeowner
Our community will only be as good as the level of effort that
we, the homeowners, invest in it. The board wants to hear from
each of you so we can make informed decisions that will benefit
our community as a whole. We also thank you, in advance, for
your active participation in and support of our community.
The Board usually
meets on the 4th Tuesday of every month, with some
exceptions due to scheduling conflicts and/or holidays.
schedule can be found on the CR calendar at the following
Click here for our Events
Current Board of Directors:
President - James
Treasurer - Britta
Member - Andy Grimm
Email the Board of