Board of Directors
Control of the Chancellor's Ridge Home
Owners Association transferred from the developer to the
homeowners in July 2003 and a Board of Directors was
elected. The mission of the Board is to:
- Conduct business in accordance with NC Law as well
as Homeowner Association By-laws.
- Exercise prudent fiscal management.
- Maintain an appropriate level of community services
and preserve Association assets.
- Enhance and preserve the character and integrity of
- Increase overall property values of Association
- Give a fair hearing to legitimate homeowner issues
and make decisions in the overall best interest of the
- Foster community involvement.
Our community will only be as good as the level of
effort that we, the homeowners, invest in it. The
board wants to hear from each of you so we can make
informed decisions that will benefit our community as a
whole. We also thank you, in advance, for your active
participation in and support of our community.
is obligated by our By-Laws to meet, at least quarterly
, with minimal oral notice. We tentatively schedule a
meeting for the 4th Tuesday of every month.
However, if there is no current business on the agenda
we will cancel those meetings accordingly. Therefore,
if you have an issue that you would like to discuss at
a regular meeting of the Board of Directors, please
notify us to put it on the agenda. Meetings are also
subject to change due to scheduling conflicts and/or
holidays, at our discretion.
A schedule can be found
on the CR calendar at the following link:
Click here for our
Current Board of Directors: