Board of Directors
Control of the Chancellor's Ridge Home
Owners Association transferred from the developer to the
homeowners in July 2003 and a Board of Directors was
elected. The mission of the Board is to:
- Enhance and preserve the character and integrity of
- Increase overall property values of Association
- Give a fair hearing to legitimate homeowner issues
and make decisions in the overall best interest of the
- Exercise prudent fiscal management.
- Maintain an appropriate level of community services
and preserve Association assets.
- Foster community involvement.
- Conduct business in accordance with the Homeowner
Our community will only be as good as the level of
effort that we, the homeowners, invest in it. The
board wants to hear from each of you so we can make
informed decisions that will benefit our community as a
whole. We also thank you, in advance, for your active
participation in and support of our community.
usually meets on the 4th Tuesday of every month, with some
exceptions due to scheduling conflicts and/or
A schedule can be found
on the CR calendar at the following link:
Click here for our
Current Board of Directors:
- James Psichos
Treasurer - Britta
- Ian Carroll
- Andy Grimm
Email the Board of